● PredatorZ ● Index du Forum
● PredatorZ ●
● Team sur Call of Duty Black Ops ~ Une nouvelle ère commence ●

● PredatorZ ● Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Game?Of Stone-s ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ● PredatorZ ● Index du Forum -> ● PredatorZ ● -> ● Recrutement ●
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zilinleon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Game?Of Stone-s Répondre en citant

Game Of Stones > urlin.us/2jjbo

Game Of Stones

10cf746e54
That's why I always thought it was staged because the gems he usually ends up with are the kind you can find on ebay from the inexpensive Thai dealers. As a teenager, he was left to his own devices in a sink or swim situation and began to sell stones on the streets of a Thai gem trading town to survive. We filmed it a few other times but it didn't make the show. Re: Anyone watch Gem tv shows?? Gem Hunt? Game of Stones? Posts: 188 psproot12 Joined: April 21st, 2014, 8:50 pm by psproot12 May 9th, 2014, 4:06 am WrittenbyCraigMeadeMay8th,2014,5:56pm:WrittenbyElliot86May8th,2014,4:55pm:WrittenbyCraigMeadeMay8th,2014,4:25pm:To everybody here.I would love to make more TV about the gem world. What did he mean?2. GAME OF STONES, featuring the real adventures of Kogen and his crew, premieres on Discovery Friday, Feb.

I can't wait for the next season and it couldn't start soon enough. Ron and the team did talk about it from time to time, but not often really, though I'm sure the calculation was going through their heads as they appraised each stone.The roads going to Muzo are dangerous, and I can't say why Ron didn't elect to use the chopper. I hope there will be many more seasons. and last year traveled to 50 countries in search of the rarest stones on earth, including Cambodia ‘Sunset’ Rubies, Royal Blue Sapphires, Canary Yellow Tourmaline and Transvaal Emeralds. My problem is I can't remember her name, but she travels to these places to buy rough and I think does the cutting as well. Also usually it says what price they sell it for, but when incorporating the price of the trip and cutting and weight loss etc the numbers can almost make sense. I am talking to a couple people we met at Tucson a couple months ago, but if anybody here knows a gem person that would make great TV, I would very much like to be put in touch with them.cmeade(at)nhnz.tv Re: Anyone watch Gem tv shows?? Gem Hunt? Game of Stones? Posts: 1292 Elliot86 Joined: December 25th, 2012, 8:15 pm by Elliot86 May 8th, 2014, 4:55 pm WrittenbyCraigMeadeMay8th,2014,4:25pm:To everybody here.I would love to make more TV about the gem world. They don't say what the net profit is, just the profit on the stone or parcel.Do they [Gem Hunt] even buy the stones they're saying they're buying? On a couple of occasions, I saw a stone that Ron said he bought, look quite different than what it looked like in an earlier scene. Platinum Solitaires Rings Three Stone Rings Five Stone Rings Halo Rings Prong Setting Styles Bezel Rings Tension Rings Ring Settings Millegrain, Engraving, Intricate Gallery Mens Rings Antique Rings Princess Engagement Rings Unique Engagement Rings Engagement Rings Consumer Experience Wedding Bands Surprise Engagement Ring? Ring Care&Cleaning Engagement Rings ArchiveProng Setting Flush set and Bezel set Pave settings Channel Set Ring Engagement Ring Color Side Stones Gold Rings Platinum Rings Fancy Cut DiamondsPrincess Cut Diamonds Radiant Cut Diamonds Emerald Cut Diamonds Asscher Cut Diamonds Cushion Cut Diamonds Oval Cut Diamonds Marquise Cut Diamonds Pear Cut Diamonds Heart Cut Diamonds Trillion Cut Diamonds Fancy Colored DiamondsYellow Diamonds Brown Diamonds Pink Diamonds Blue Diamonds Green Diamonds Black Diamonds Red Diamonds Orange Diamonds Advanced TutorialTolkowsky Ideal Cut Crown and Pavilion Angles Holloway Cut Adviser AGS Ideal Cut Firescope Hearts and Arrows Diamonds Table Size Fish-Eye Effect Diamond Cut: 60/60 Spread Girdle Thickness Culet Symmetry Polish Proportion Scanners Brilliance, Fire and Scintillation Diamond Grading Labs and Pricing Glare Treatments and Synthetics Investments Grading Lab SurveyMethod of Survey Summary of the results Clarity and Color Cut Grades Clarity Plots Laser Inscription Girdle Thickness Measurements Pricing Price differences Discussion Brand Value Independent Appraisal Conclusion Acknowledgements Appendix I Appendix II Appendix III Appendix IV Appendix V Colored GemsClarity grading Color is a special game Let's not forget cutting Vote with your eyes Gemologist & stone lover Diamond IQ test Wholesale DiamondsWholesale to the public Rapaport List History How Rap works Below Wholesale Traps with Raps Myths and Facts Using Rap and Rapnet Diamond Pricelists RAPNET Diamond Prices AGA CUT Grading ChartRound Brilliant Cut Grading Chart Princess Cut Chart Emerald & Radiant Cuts Chart Pear, Heart, Oval, Marquise Shapes Chart Types of Diamond Listings Glossary References ResourcesFeatured Sponsors Diamonds Search Jewelry Search Diamond Quotes Sell Your Diamonds Popular Diamonds Appraisers Diamond Prices Local Jeweler Wedding Resources Designers Diamond Books Survey ForumRockyTalky Show Me The Bling! Diamond Hangout Pricescope CafePreloved PS Jewels Family & Home FAQ Healthy LifeStyle Shopping Lab Grown Diamonds Antique & Vintage Jewelry Colored Stones Jewelry Pieces Pearls Proposal Ideas Ladies in Waiting Bride World Wide Pricescope testimonials Who's online There are currently 83 user and 697 guests online.

lost kingdoms south 4of4terminator salvation 720pharry potter and the deathly hallows part i dual audioa girl on the trainover the creekgold rush s05e19after midnight 1989lisa ann 2015the wil wheaton projectYoung justice season

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ● PredatorZ ● Index du Forum -> ● PredatorZ ● -> ● Recrutement ● Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006